Here is one of the only reasonable pictures that I took at our event at the Custard factory last week. Unfortunatly none of them came out too well, but this gives a bit of a feel for the day. We have recently sent out a brief survey to all delegates to gauge current attitudes towards the creative enterprise agenda. This will be included in the final report which will be available via Media Content Lab's website soonish.
If you would like to contribute to this survey then please email responses to the following questions:
1. How would you describe your role within this field?
2. What is your attitude towards educating Creative Industry students in enterprise?
3. What could Higher Education be doing to better support Creative Industry students and graduate progression into self-employment and/or entrepreneurship?
4. How would you like to see the field of creative enterprise education progress?
5. What would be a useful tool to help you learn more about this field? (e.g. website, email discussion list, newsletter)
6. Would you be interested in attending a follow-up conference (2007) to explore and develop some of the themes relevant to this topic?
7. Do you have any comments relating to aspects not covered above?