Sunday, November 18, 2007

Female entrepreneurship conference tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be heading over to Birmingham Chamber of Commerce to present. I am one of several speakers and the main thrust of the event is to celebrate the work carried out on and ESF EQUAL project. This is the info I have on it:

Making Women's Enterprise More Equal

An event to celebrate the success of

EQUAL Women into Business work in the Midlands

A mainstreaming and networking opportunity

designed to share and connect best practice

Dear Colleague,

I would like to invite you to the Making Women's Enterprise More Equal event.

When : Monday 19th November 2007 12 noon – 3 pm

Where : `The Hospitality Suite, Birmingham Chamber of Commerce

75 Harborne Road, Birmingham, B15 3DH

What :

- Key Note Speakers, including Lorely Burt, MP and Jill Parker, Enterprise Brokerage Director, Business Link West Midlands

- Presentations of products and outcomes generated by EQUAL projects in the region

- Showcases

- Demonstrations and Stalls

- Networking Buffet Lunch


I believe this is a free event - any interested parties can email me and I'll forward to the organiser. I'll be presenting the stuff have done recently around ' Gender and entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries'.

No comments: