Thursday, June 19, 2008

Conference in Canada

I have a big post being written - honest - and I know size isn't everything. But I've had a busy old time of it lately. A great deal of marking, some teaching and trying to get a bunch of research complete before the funding ends and somewhere there is a lot to say. But just a quick note to say I am off, tomorrow, to Canada, to Nova Scotia to be precise-ish. Here I will be attending and presenting a paper related to enterprise education, building on a previous paper looking at the role of the entrepreneur educator or practitioner lecturer.

Anyway the conference is the 53rd International Council for Small Business (ICSB) 2008 World Conference and I'm looking forward to it. It should be good to meet some people, hear about other's research, and an opportunity for some time out of my, recently hectic, schedule to focus on my research. I'll feedback on my return. And perhaps use the flight and 3hr check in!! to get on with that ever so long other post!

No comments: